Job Posted on Thursday January 7, 2010
On-Call / p.r.n. - Medical Transcriptionist - Orthopedics / Neurology / Pain Management
Looking for an experienced home-based medical transcriptionist to work a VERY LIMITED schedule for one doctor and to provide on-call full-time coverage p.r.n./as needed.
Ideal candidate should:
1) . . . have 1-2 years EXPERIENCE in transcribing orthopedics / neurology / pain management.
2) . . . be willing to work in a SUPPORT capacity and accept a limited daily work schedule (Mon - Thurs.)
3) . . . have a personal standard to prepare error-free reports.
4) . . . be able to work independently unsupervised.
5) . . . have strong personal self-discipline skills / personal accountability for your work schedule & transcribed reports.
6) This is a work-from-home position.
7) Position entails work as an independent contractor (1099) in which you will be responsible for paying your own income taxes.
8) Must have reliable working computer with a high-speed internet connection, wave pedal, and headset.
9) May consider candidate with nursing background, depending on transcription/computer skills.
10) Training/support provided to experienced candidate.
11) Possible future opportunity for increased work volume based on performance and demand.
RESPOND via link with the following details: (Must provide all listed below to be considered.)
* your level of experience
* your name, address, and contact phone number
Note: You may attach resume, if available.
Click here to apply ... http://memphis.craigslist.org/hea/1540525783.html