We are currently recruiting individuals who are interested in a contractor relationship
with our Company and who meet the following minimum skills and requirements:
• you must be able to pass a full criminal background check
• you must have prior experience transcribing for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff's department, etc.)
• you must type 80 words per minute (please indicate your typing speed on your resume)
• you must have excellent grammar and proof reading skills
• you must be able to type and then proof your documents to 99% accuracy
• you must be able to accept at least three 90 minute projects Monday though Friday for NEXT DAY and THREE DAY turnaround
• you must have a PC that can run a transcription software package of your choosing
• ideally you will have or be able to obtain a high speed Internet connection
• you must demonstrate strong computer literacy and be proficient with MS Word
• you must be able to open Excel documents (proficiency not needed)
• you must be able to proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser and email
• you must use good quality headphones (preferably noise canceling), and a foot pedal for audio play back
There is an initial assessment period before any individual is able to complete client work.
Therefore, it is essential that you have prior Law Enforcement transcription experience and be able to proof your work to be at least 99% accurate.
If you wish to submit your resume for consideration, please reply to this posting.
Your resume should be current and in MS Word .doc format (not .docx).
When you reply, you must type, “I have read and understand everything listed on your Craigslist posting.”
If your reply does not contain this phrase, your resume will not be reviewed.
It should detail your prior and current work history and a full description of the position duties. It should contain your typing speed.
Click here to apply ...